The overall mission of the First Paths, Inc (FPI), a private, non-profit organization is to provide person-centered planning and service delivery to each person served and to assist people to become more independent in the home, as well as in the community. Moreover, it is our mission to help people progress and achieve their dreams and realize their vision, through love and positive encouragement.
CORE VALUES STATEMENT
We believe that:
- One-on-one service and support to individuals in our care is the best way to provide person-centered services which help them to become productive members of the community.
- All individuals have intrinsic worth.
- A home-like / friendly environment helps individuals’ foster positive attitudes.
- Each individual has unique gifts and talents.
- Collaborations and partnerships enhance individual self-sufficiency and independence.
- Advocacy is the catalyst that enables each individual to function independently in the community